First of all, every companies should have Social Responsibility. They should be more aware of society by achieving a balance of economic, environmental and social imperatives. Corporate social responsibility is a type of international private business self-regulation which aims to contribute to societal goals of a philanthropic, activist, or charitable nature or by engage in or support volunteering.
Another reason is a management concept where company integrate social and environmental concerns in their business operations. Also, Corporate Social Responsibility is generally understood as being the way through which a company acquire balance of economic, environmental and social imperatives.
- All employees shall be treated respectfully and with dignity.
- Each employee’s presence must be voluntary.
- Work environments must be free of intolerance, harassment, abuse, retribution for grievances, and corporal punishment.
- we are trying to prevent and control of land, air, water and noise pollution because it is our duty.
- Our company think conservation of natural resources also development of green zones in our plants
- in addition, compliance with applicable environmental laws, rules, and regulations
- We are trying to prevent of child labour.
- Think of Reduction in waste generation and its safe disposal.
- We are providing a safe and healthy environment at the workplace for employees and visitors.
- We Inculcate awareness among all employees, contractors, and visitors regarding health, safety and environment.
- Above all embracing world class practices for health, safety, and environmental management.